NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR COMMENTS
PROPOSED NATIONAL INSTRUMENT 81-106
AND COMPANION POLICY 81-106CP
INVESTMENT FUND CONTINUOUS DISCLOSURE
PROPOSED ONTARIO SECURITIES COMMISSION RULE 81-801
AND COMPANION POLICY 81-801CP
IMPLEMENTING NATIONAL INSTRUMENT 81-106 INVESTMENT FUND CONTINUOUS DISCLOSURE
The Commission is publishing for comment in today's Bulletin:
• National Instrument 81-106 Investment Fund Continuous Disclosure (NI 81-106) which contains Form 81-106F1 Contents of Annual and Interim Management Report of Fund Performance (the Form);
• Companion Policy 81-106CP to NI 81-106 (the Policy);
• Notice and Request for Comment regarding NI 81-106, the Form, the Policy and related amendments and revocations; and
• Commission Rule 81-801 Implementing National Instrument 81-106 Investment Fund Continuous Disclosure, 81-801CP, and Notice and Request for Comments.
The Notice relating to NI 81-106 also requests comments on:
1. proposed amendments to National Instrument 81-101 Mutual Fund Prospectus Disclosure and to Companion Policy 81-101CP;
2. proposed amendments to National Instrument 81-102 Mutual Funds and to Companion Policy 81-102CP;
3. proposed amendments to National Instrument 13-101 System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (SEDAR);
4. proposed amendments to National Instrument 51-102 Continuous Disclosure Obligations;
5. proposed amendments to National Instrument 52-107 Acceptable Accounting Principles, Auditing Standards and Reporting Currency;
6. proposed amendments to Multilateral Instrument 81-104 Commodity Pools and to Companion Policy 81-104CP;
7. proposed revocation of National Instrument 54-102 Interim Financial Statement & Report Exemption;
8. proposed rescission of National Policy 27 Canadian Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, National Policy 31 Change of Auditor of a Reporting Issuer, National Policy 50 Reservations in an Auditor's Report, and National Policy 51 Changes in the Ending Date of a Financial Year and in Reporting Status; and
9. proposed amendments to Commission Rule 41-502 Prospectus Requirements for Mutual Funds and to Ont. Reg. 1015 -- General Regulation made under the Securities Act (Ontario).
The documents are published in Chapter 6 of the Bulletin.