- Request for Comment - Proposed Change to OSC Policy 15-601 Whistleblower Program
- OSC to leave regulatory fees unchanged
- CSA Staff Notice 51-352 (Revised) Issuers with U.S. Marijuana-Related Activities
- Request for comment - Canadian securities administrators propose changes to the syndicated mortgage regime
- OSC Staff Notice 51-711 (Revised) - Refilings and Corrections of Errors
- OSC Rule 72-503 Distributions Outside Canada
- Cryptocurrency Offerings (CSA Staff Notice 46-307)
- Amendments to NI 81-102 Investment Funds
- Amendments to NI 31-103 Registration Requirements, Exemptions and Ongoing Registrant Obligations
- CSA Multilateral Notice of Multilateral Instrument 91-102 Prohibition of Binary Options and Related Companion Policy
- Review of Market Quality Impact of Alpha Exchange Order Processing Delay (OSC Staff Notice 21-712)
- OSC Publishes Summary Report for Dealers, Advisers and Investment Fund Managers
- OTC Derivatives Market Concentration Use Case Note
Instruments, Rules & Policies
- NI 45-106 - Prospectus Exemptions
- OSC Rule 13-502 - Fees
- NI 31-103 - Registration Requirements, Exemptions and Ongoing Registrant Obligations
- NI 51-102 - Continuous Disclosure Obligations
- NI 81-102 81-102CP - Investment Funds
- MI 45-108 - Crowdfunding
- Take-Over Bids and Special Transactions
- NI 58-101 - Disclosure of Corporate Governance Practices
- NI 41-101 - General Prospectus Requirements
- NI 43-101 - Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects
- OSC Rule 45-501 - Ontario Prospectus and Registration Exemptions
- OSC Rule 91-507 - Trade Repositories and Derivatives Data Reporting
Reports and Publications
OSC Staff Notice 11-778 Behavioural Insights: Key Concepts, Applications and Regulatory Considerations
- OSC’s Electronic Filing Portal
Documents for filing electronically through the OSC's web filing portal.
- Regulatory News Releases
Changes related to securities policy and regulation in Ontario.
Information regarding OSC efforts to protect and raise awareness among investors.
- Instruments, Rules & Policies
Proposed and final securities instruments, rules and policies overseen by the OSC.
- Organizational News Releases
Developments at the OSC including changes in governance and structure as well as reports and other publications.
- SME Institute
Seminars for small and medium enterprises on a variety of relevant regulatory topics as well as tips on working with the OSC.
- Check Registration
Search to determine of if an individual or firm is registered in Canada.
- Investor Warnings
Information about individuals and companies that appear to be engaging in activities that may pose a risk to investors.
- Registrant Outreach
A program to support improved compliance by registrants and issuers.
Section of the website contains amendments to the Securities Act (Ontario) and its General Regulation, dating back to December 1999
- CSA Disciplined Persons List
A list of individuals who have been sanctioned by the OSC and other Canadian securities regulators.
- Working at the OSC
Learn more about career opportunities at the OSC.