IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
IN THE MATTER OF
MICHAEL ZUK, MICHAEL SHVEY, RICHARD HAMILTON
and JOHN WINTER
STATEMENT OF ALLEGATIONS OF STAFF
OF THE ONTARIO SECURITIES COMMISSION
Staff of the Ontario Securities Commission ("Staff") make the following allegations:
1. Dura Products International Inc. ("Dura") is incorporated under the laws of Canada.Dura is a reporting issuer in Ontario.
2. Each of Michael Zuk, Michael Shvey, Richard Hamilton and John Winter(individually, a "Respondent" and collectively, the "Respondents") is, or was duringthe financial year of Dura ended December 31, 1999 a director, officer, significantshareholder (beneficial ownership of 10% or more of the voting rights of Dura) orindividual that has, or may have, access to material undisclosed information.
3. Dura failed to file annual financial statements for its financial year ended December31, 1999 (the "Financial Statements") on or before May 19, 2000, contrary tosubsection 78(1) of the Securities Act (Ontario).
4. By virtue of his/her/its relationship, each Respondent has, or may have, access toinformation regarding the affairs of Dura that has not been generally disclosed.
5. It would be prejudicial to the public interest to allow the Respondents to trade in thesecurities of Dura until such time as all disclosure required by Ontario securities lawhas been made by Dura.
6. It is therefore in the public interest for the Commission to order that all trading,whether direct or indirect, in the securities of Dura by the Respondents cease untilsuch time as Dura has made all filings it is required to make under Ontariosecurities law.