IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT,
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
- AND -
IN THE MATTER OF
EDWARD FURTAK, AXTON 2010 FINANCE CORP.,
STRICT TRADING LIMITED, RONALD OLSTHOORN,
TRAFALGAR ASSOCIATES LIMITED, LORNE ALLEN and
STRICTRADE MARKETING INC.
- On March 30, 2015 the Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) issued a Notice of Hearing pursuant to sections 127 and 127.1 of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as amended (the “Act”) in connection with a Statement of Allegations filed by Staff of the Commission (“Staff”) on March 30, 2015 with respect to Edward Furtak, Axton 2010 Finance Corp., Strict Trading Limited, Ronald Oslthoorn, Trafalgar Associates Limited, Lorne Allen and Strictrade Marketing Inc. (collectively, the “Respondents”);
- The Commission held the hearing on the merits, and after which issued its Reasons and Decision on the merits on November 24, 2016, where in the Panel concluded there had been contraventions of the Act by the Respondents; and
- The parties have consented to the following schedule regarding a hearing on sanctions and costs;
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
- Staff shall serve and file Staff’s written submissions on sanctions and costs on or before Thursday, December 22, 2016;
- The Respondents shall serve and file their responding written submissions on sanctions and costs on or before Monday, January 16, 2017;
- Staff shall serve and file Staff’s reply submissions, if any, on or before Monday, January 23, 2017; and
- The hearing to determine sanctions and costs will be held at the offices of the Commission at 20 Queen Street West, Toronto, Ontario, on Monday, January 30, 2017, commencing at 10:00 a.m.
DATED at Toronto this 7th day of December, 2016.
" Janet Leiper "