IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT,
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
- and -
IN THE MATTER OF
MARK STEVEN ROTSTEIN AND EQUILIBRIUM PARTNERS INC.
(Sections 127 and 127.1)
- on February 29, 2016 the Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) issued a Notice of Hearing in respect of a Statement of Allegations filed by Staff of the Commission (“Staff”) on February 29, 2016, in which Staff sought an order against Mark Steven Rotstein and Equilibrium Partners Inc. (the “Respondents”) pursuant to subsection 127(1) and section 127.1 of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as amended (the “Act”);
- the Notice of Hearing set March 24, 2016 as the hearing date in this matter;
- on March 24, 2016, counsel for Staff and counsel for the Respondents appeared before the Commission and made submissions; and
- the Commission is of the opinion that it is in the public interest to make this order;
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
- Staff shall disclose to the Respondents on or before April 22, 2016, documents and things in the possession or control of Staff that are relevant to the hearing;
- if the Respondents seek an order for disclosure of additional documents, they shall file a Notice of Motion with the Commission no later than July 8, 2016;
- Staff shall disclose to the Respondents its witness list and summaries on or before July 12, 2016; and
- this proceeding is adjourned to a hearing to be held at the offices of the Commission located at 20 Queen Street West, 17th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, commencing on July 19, 2016 at 10:00 a.m., or as soon thereafter as the hearing can be held.
DATED at Toronto this 24th day of March, 2016.
" Edward P. Kerwin "
Edward P. Kerwin
Edward P. Kerwin