IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT,
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
- and -
IN THE MATTER OF
ROBERT LAUDY WILLIAMS
(Subsections 127(1) of the Securities Act)
- on September 28, 2015,
- Staff of the Ontario Securities Commission (“Staff”) filed a Statement of Allegations, in which Staff sought an order against Robert Laudy Williams (“Laudy Williams”) pursuant to subsection 127(1) of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as amended (the “Act”); and
- the Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) issued a Notice of Hearing in respect of that Statement of Allegations;
- on October 26, 2015,
- Staff appeared before the Commission and made submissions, and filed an affidavit of service sworn by Lee Crann on October 19, 2015, indicating steps taken by Staff to serve Laudy Williams with the Notice of Hearing, Statement of Allegations, and Staff’s disclosure materials; and
- Laudy Williams did not appear or make submissions although properly served; and
- the Commission is of the opinion that it is in the public interest to make this order;
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
- this proceeding shall continue by way of a written hearing;
- Staff’s materials shall be served and filed no later than November 5, 2015;
- Laudy Williams’s responding materials, if any, shall be served and filed no later than December 4, 2015; and
- Staff’s reply materials, if any, shall be served and filed no later than December 18, 2015.
DATED at Toronto this 26th day of October, 2015.
" Timothy Moseley "