IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
- and -
IN THE MATTER OF A25 GOLD PRODUCERS CORP.
DAVID AMAR, JAMES STUART ADAMS and
WHEREAS on December 19, 2013, the Ontario Securities Commission (“the Commission”) issued a Notice of Hearing pursuant to sections 127 and 127.1 of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990 c.S.5, as amended (the “Act”) in connection with a Statement of Allegations filed by Staff of the Commission (“Staff”) on December 18, 2013 with respect to A25 Gold Producers Corp., David Amar, James Stuart Adams, and Avi Amar (collectively, the “Respondents”);
AND WHEREAS the Notice of Hearing set a hearing in this matter for January 16, 2014;
AND WHEREAS on January 16, 2014, Staff and counsel for the Respondents appeared before the Commission and the Commission ordered that a pre-hearing conference take place on February 28, 2014 at 9:00 a.m.;
AND WHEREAS on February 28, 2014, Staff and counsel to the Respondents appeared and made submissions before the Commission and the Commission ordered that:
- a pre-hearing conference take place on April 1, 2014 at 9:00 a.m.; and
- the hearing on the merits in this matter commence on October 20, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. and continue on October 22, 23, and 24, 2014;
AND WHEREAS on April 1, 2014, Staff and counsel to the Respondents appeared and made submissions before the Commission;
AND WHEREAS the Commission is of the opinion that it is in the public interest to make this order;
IT IS ORDERED that:
- the hearing dates of October 20, 22, 23, and 24, 2014 be vacated;
- Staff shall provide Staff’s hearing brief, will-say statements and witness list to the Respondents by July 11, 2014;
- The Respondents shall provide their hearing briefs, will-say statements and witness lists to Staff by September 11, 2014;
- a pre-hearing conference shall take place on October 20, 2014 at 10:00 a.m.; and
- the hearing on the merits in this matter shall commence on November 17, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. and shall continue on November 19, 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, and 28, 2014.
DATED at Toronto this 1st day of April, 2014.
“James E. A. Turner”
James E.A. Turner