IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
- and -
IN THE MATTER OF
REZWEALTH FINANCIAL SERVICES INC., PAMELA RAMOUTAR,
CHRIS RAMOUTAR, JUSTIN RAMOUTAR,
TIFFIN FINANCIAL CORPORATION, DANIEL TIFFIN,
2150129 ONTARIO INC. and SYLVAN BLACKETT
NOTICE OF HEARING
Sections 127(7) & 127(8)
WHEREAS the Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) issued a temporary order on December 22, 2009 (the “Temporary Order”) pursuant to sections 127(1) and 127(5) of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c S-5. as amended (the “Act”) ordering the following:
- that all trading in any securities by Rezwealth Financial Services Inc. (“Rezwealth”), Tiffin Financial Corporation (“Tiffin Financial”), and 2150129 Ontario Inc. (“215 Inc.”) or their agents or employees shall cease;
- that all trading in securities by Pamela Ramoutar (“Pamela”), Chris Ramoutar (“Chris”), Justin Ramoutar (“Justin”), Daniel Tiffin (“Tiffin”) and Sylvan Blackett (“Blackett”) shall cease;
- that the exemptions contained in Ontario securities law do not apply to Rezwealth, Tiffin Financial and 215 Inc. or their agents or employees; and
- that the exemptions contained in Ontario securities law do not apply to Pamela, Chris, Justin, Tiffin and Blackett.
TO CONSIDER whether it is in the public interest for the Commission:
- to extend the Temporary Order pursuant to subsections 127(7) and 127(8) of the Act until the conclusion of the hearing or until such further time as considered necessary by the Commision; and
- to make such further orders as the Commission considers appropriate;
AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that any party to the proceeding may be represented by counsel at the hearing;
AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that upon failure of any party to attend at the time and place aforesaid, the hearing may proceed in the absence of that party and such party is not entitled to further notice of the proceeding.
Dated at Toronto this 22nd day of December, 2009
"Daisy G. Aranha"
per: John Stevenson
per: John Stevenson