IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT,
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
- and -
IN THE MATTER OF
MICHAEL GOSELIN, IRVINE DYCK
DONALD McCRORY and ROGER CHIASSON
NOTICE OF HEARING
(Sections 127 and 127.1)
TAKE NOTICE that the Ontario Securities Commission (the "Commission") will hold a hearing pursuant to section 127 of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as amended (the "Act") commencing on a date to be fixed by the Commission in the Main Hearing Room, 17th Floor, 20 Queen Street West, Toronto on December 7, 2001 at 9:00 a.m.;
TO CONSIDER whether, pursuant to subsection 127(1) and section 127.1 of the Act, it is in the public interest for the Commission to make an Order:
- that the registration of the respondent Michael Goselin ("Goselin") be terminated, suspended or restricted for such period as specified by the Commission;
- that trading in any securities by the Respondents cease permanently or for such period as specified by the Commission;
- prohibiting the Respondents from becoming or acting as a director or officer of any issuer permanently or for such period as specified by the Commission;
- reprimanding the Respondents;
- requiring the Respondents to pay the costs of the Commission's investigation and the hearing; and
- that encompasses such other terms and/or conditions as the Commission may deem appropriate.
BY REASON of the allegations set out in the Statement of Allegations of Staff of the Commission and such additional allegations as counsel may advise and the Commission may permit;
AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that any party to the proceeding may be represented by counsel if that party attends or submits evidence at the hearing;
AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that upon failure of any party to attend the hearing, the hearing may proceed in the absence of that party and such parties are not entitled to any further notice of the proceeding.
Dated at Toronto this 9th day of November, 2001.