The OSC is the regulatory body responsible for regulating the capital markets in the province of Ontario. The OSC’s statutory mandate is to provide protection to investors from unfair, improper or fraudulent practices and to foster fair and efficient capital markets and confidence in capital markets. This section provides access to general information about the OSC, our latest updates and background on attending OSC proceedings and accessing public records.
On this page:
Visit our Contact Us page for more information.
- News Releases
- Upcoming Commission Proceedings
- Upcoming Court Proceedings
- Speeches and Events
- Investor Warnings and Alerts
- Social Media
- RSS Feeds
Subscribe to Media List
Subscribers will receive email notifications whenever we post news releases, notices from the Office of the Secretary and advisories on our website. To subscribe to alerts or update your preferences, visit our Subscriptions page.
- Kate Ballotta, Senior Public Affairs Specialist, 416-593-8281
- Rachel dePass, Senior Public Affairs Specialist, 416-596-4268
- Kristen Rose, Manager, Public Affairs, 416-593-2336
- Carolyn Shaw-Rimmington, Director, Communications & Public Affairs, 416-593-2361
- OSC’s Role
- Our Structure
- Our Regulatory Powers
- FAQs About Commission Proceedings
- National Registration Search
- CSA Disciplined List
- Reports and Publications
Media Attendance at Commission Proceedings
Rule 22(4) of the OSC's Rules of Procedure and Forms outline rules for audio and video recordings. As noted in Rule 22(4), any request to make a visual or audio recording of a hearing should be made in writing at least 5 days before the day of the hearing on which the audio or visual recording is to be made. To make such a request, send an email to email@example.com.
Request public records or information relating to public records.
↑ Back to Top