AEQUITAS NEO EXCHANGE INC.
OSC STAFF NOTICE OF PROPOSED CHANGES AND REQUEST FOR COMMENT
Aequitas Neo Exchange Inc. (Neo Exchange) is publishing proposed amendments to the NEO Exchange trading policies in accordance with the Process for the Review and Approval of Rules and the Information Contained in Form 21-101F1 and the Exhibits Thereto.
The changes relate to:
• Revisions to closing call functionality;
• The addition of the odd lot trader concept;
• Revisions to the definition of Latency Sensitive Trader;
• Addition of a definition of Opening Call;
• Revisions to price band description; and
• Clarification of mid-point functionality availability.
A copy of the Neo Exchange notice including the proposed changes is published on our website at www.osc.gov.on.ca.