- Investor News: Teaching Kids About Money; DIY Investing; Tax; New Retirement Cash Flow Calculator; Balancing Budgets; Socially Responsible Investing
- Investor News: Spring Cleaning; Fear of Missing Out; Meet FSRA’s Mark White; Identity Theft; Behavioural Insights & Fraud; Plan for Emergencies
- Canadian securities regulators mark Fraud Prevention Month with wide range of activities
- OSC Study: Ontario millennials face significant obstacles to investing
- OSC Study Identifies Ways to Make Retirement Planning Easier
- OSC broadens investor education to new Canadians during Financial Literacy Month
- OSC launches new cryptoasset educational initiatives for Financial Literacy Month
- OSC Study: Lack of understanding of cryptoassets puts Ontarians at risk
- Investor Alert: Payback Limited and Trans Atlantic Direct
- Investors warning list
- OSC Seniors Strategy
- Missing Out: Millennials and the Markets
- Behavioural Insights in Financial Policy-Making and Regulation
- Don’t invest in fraud: know how to spot investment scams
- Investment performance and the cost of advice
- Introduction to investing
- Binary Options, "No company is authorized to sell binary options in Canada"
- Investor office fact cards
- Equity crowdfunding: a primer for Canadian investors
Tools and Resources
- Check Registration
Search to determine of if an individual or firm is registered in Canada.
- Investor Office
The voice of the investor internally at the OSC.
- Investor Protection Funds
Funds overseen by the OSC to provide compensation for losses in specific circumstances.
- Investor Advisory Panel (IAP)
An initiative to by the OSC to further represent investor concerns and voices in the rule and policy-making process.
- Learn about investing
A consolidation of resources to help investors learn about investing
- IAP Submissions
Submissions to the OSC representing investor views on OSC policy initiatives.