AMENDMENTS TO OSC RULE 13-502 FEES
1. Ontario Securities Commission Rule 13-502 Fees is amended by this Instrument.
2. Section 3.3 is replaced with the following:
(1) A form required to be filed under section 3.1 or 3.2 must contain a certificate signed by any one of the following:
(a) the chief compliance officer of the registrant or the unregistered capital markets participant;
(b) in the case of an unregistered capital markets participant without a chief compliance officer, an individual acting in a similar capacity;
(c) a specified officer of the registrant or the unregistered capital markets participant, or an individual acting in a similar capacity;
(d) a director of the registr ant or unregistered capital markets participant.
(2) For the purposes of paragraph (1)(c), "specified officer" of a registrant or an unregistered capital markets participant, means an individual with any one or more of the following positions in relation to the registrant or the unregistered capital market participant:
(a) chief executive officer;
(b) chief financial officer;
(c) chief operating officer.
3. Form 13-502F4 Capital Markets Participation Fee Calculation is amended
(a) in the "General Instructions" by replacing paragraph 9 with the following:
9. Information reported on this form must be certified by an individual specified in section 3.3 of this Rule to attest to its completeness and accuracy.; and
(b) replacing the heading "Chief Compliance Officer's Certification" with "Certification".
4. This Instrument comes into force on October 18, 2019.