IN THE MATTER OF SEAN DALEY; and SEAN DALEY carrying on business as the ASCENSION FOUNDATION, OTO.Money, SilentVault, and CryptoWealth; WEALTH DISTRIBUTED CORP.; CYBERVISION MMX INC.; KEVIN WILKERSON; and AUG ENTERPRISES INC.
TEMPORARY ORDER (Subsections 127(1) & 127(5))
1. it appears to the Ontario Securities Commission (the "Commission") that:
(a) Sean Daley ("Daley"); Daley carrying on business as the Ascension Foundation, OTO.Money, SilentVault and CryptoWealth; Wealth Distributed Corp.; Cybervision MMX Inc.; Kevin Wilkerson; and Aug Enterprises Inc. (collectively "the Respondents") may have traded securities without registration and without an exemption to the registration requirement contrary to section 25 of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5 (the "Act"); and
(b) The Respondents may have traded securities without a prospectus having been filed and receipted by the Director contrary to section 53 of the Act;
2. the Commission is of the opinion that the time required to conclude a hearing could be prejudicial to the public interest as set out in subsection 127(5) of the Act;
3. the Commission is of the opinion that it is in the public interest to make this order; and
4. by Authorization Order made on April 30, 2019, pursuant to subsection 3.5(3) of the Act, the Commission authorized each of Maureen Jensen, D. Grant Vingoe, Timothy Moseley, Mary Anne de Monte-Whelan, Garnet W. Fenn, Lawrence P. Haber, Craig Hayman, Raymond Kindiak, Poonam Puri, M. Cecilia Williams, and Heather Zordel acting alone, to exercise the powers of the Commission to make orders under section 127 of the Act;
IT IS ORDERED pursuant to section 127 of the Act that:
1. pursuant to clause 2 of subsection 127(1) of the Act, all trading in any securities by the Respondents shall cease;
2. pursuant to clause 2 of subsection 127(1) of the Act, all trading in 'overcome the odds' vouchers, also known as OTO Vouchers, and Lyra shall cease;
3. pursuant to clause 3 of subsection 127(1) of the Act, that the exemptions contained in Ontario securities law do not apply to the Respondents; and
4. pursuant to subsection 127(6) of the Act, this order shall take effect immediately and shall expire on the 15th day after its making unless extended by order of the Commission.
Dated at Toronto this "6th" day of August, 2019.