IN THE MATTER OF THE BUSINESS CORPORATIONS ACT (ONTARIO), R.S.O. 1990, c. B.16, AS AMENDED (the OBCA) AND IN THE MATTER OF ALLBANC SPLIT CORP. (THE APPLICANT)
ORDER (Subsection 1(6) of the OBCA)
WHEREAS the Applicant has applied to the Ontario Securities Commission (the Commission) for an order pursuant to subsection 1(6) of the OBCA that it be deemed to have ceased to be offering its securities to the public;
AND WHEREAS the Applicant has represented to the Commission that:
1. the Applicant is an "offering corporation" as defined in the OBCA;
2. all of the Applicant's issued and outstanding Class A Capital Shares (Capital Shares) and Class C Preferred Shares, Series 1 (Preferred Shares) were redeemed on March 9, 2018;
3. as a result of the redemption of these shares, the Applicant's issued and outstanding shares are owned by Allbanc Split Holdings Corp. and Scotia Capital Inc. (100 Class A Shares) and Scotia Managed Companies Administration Inc. (100 Class S Shares), and no other shares are issued and outstanding;
4. the Applicant has no intention to seek public financing by way of an offering of securities;
5. on June 6, 2018, the Commission granted an application under National Policy 11-206 Process for Cease to be a Reporting Issuer Applications and ordered, pursuant to subclause 1(10) (a) (ii) of the Securities Act (Ontario) that the Applicant is not a reporting issuer; and
6. as a result of the Commission's order, the Applicant is not a reporting issuer or the equivalent in any jurisdiction of Canada.
AND WHEREAS the Commission is satisfied that to do so would not be prejudicial to the public interest;
IT IS ORDERED that the Applicant is deemed to have ceased to be offering its securities to the public.
DATED at Toronto on June 15, 2018.