FILE NO.: 2017-66
IN THE MATTER OF OMEGA SECURITIES INC.
April 12, 2018
WHEREAS on April 12, 2018, the Ontario Securities Commission conducted a hearing in writing, to consider a motion by Staff of the Commission;
ON READING the motion of Staff of the Commission, and considering the consent of Omega Securities Inc.;
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
1. This motion is heard in writing in accordance with Rule 23(2) of the Ontario Securities Commission Rules of Procedure and Forms (2017), 40 OSCB 8988 and section 5.1 of the Statutory Powers Procedure Act, RSO 1990, c S.22;
2. The Second Appearance in this matter scheduled for May 2, 2018, is vacated;
3. The Second Appearance in this matter will be heard on June 14, 2018, at 10:00 a.m., or such other date as may be agreed to by the parties and set by the Office of the Secretary;
4. By no later than June 4, 2018, the respondent shall serve and file any motions regarding Staff's disclosure or seeking disclosure of additional documents; and
5. By no later than June 8, 2018, Staff shall provide preliminary witness lists and statements to the respondent and shall indicate any intent to call an expert witness, including the name of the expert and the issue on which the expert will be giving evidence.