National Policy 11-207 Failure-to-File Cease Trade Orders and Revocations in Multiple Jurisdictions – Application by an issuer for a revocation of cease trade orders issued by the Commission and Autorite des marches financiers – cease trade order issued because the issuer had failed to file certain continuous disclosure materials required – defaults subsequently remedied by bringing continuous disclosure filings up-to-date – Ontario opt-in to revocation order issued by Autorite des Marches Financiers, as principal regulator.
Applicable Legislative Provisions
Securities Act,R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as am., ss.127 and 144.
National Policy 11-207 Failure to File Cease Trade Orders and Revocations in Multiple Jurisdictions.
DECISION No: 2018-IC-0006
FILE No: 25395
February 1, 2018
Under the securities legislation of Québec and Ontario
1. ZoomMed Inc. (the Issuer) is subject to a failure-to-file cease of trade order (the “FFCTO”) issued by the regulator or securities regulatory authority in each of Québec (the “Principal Regulator”) and Ontario (the “Decision Makers”) respectively on October 5, 2017.
2. The Issuer has applied to each of the Decision Makers under Policy Statement 11-207 respecting Failure-to-file Cease Trade Orders and Revocations in Multiple Jurisdictions (Decision 2016-PDG-0080, 2016-05-18) (Policy Statement 11-207) for an order revoking the FFCTOs.
3. The Issuer has filed the continuous information documents required under the Legislation.
4. This order is the order of the Principal Regulator and evidences the decision of the Decision Maker in Ontario.
Terms defined in Regulation 14-101 respecting Definitions (chapter V-1.1, r. 3), in Regulation 14-501Q on definitions (chapter V-1.1, r. 4) or in Policy Statement 11-207 have the same meaning if used in this order, unless otherwise defined.
5. Each of the Decision Makers is satisfied that the order to revoke the FFCTO meets the test set out in the Legislation for the Decision Maker to make the decision.
6. The decision of the Decision Makers under the Legislation is that the FFCTO is revoked.