IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT, RSO 1990, c S.5 AND IN THE MATTER OF A REQUEST FOR A HEARING AND REVIEW OF THE DECISION OF A HEARING PANEL OF THE INVESTMENT INDUSTRY REGULATORY ORGANIZATION OF CANADA AND IN THE MATTER OF KRISHNA SAMMY
1. on March 8, 2017, the Ontario Securities Commission ("Commission") held a confidential pre-hearing conference by teleconference with respect to an application by Krishna Sammy ("Sammy") for a Hearing and Review of the decision of a Hearing Panel of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada ("IIROC") dated January 22, 2016 (the "Application for Hearing and Review"); and
2. counsel for IIROC, counsel for Commission Staff, and counsel for Sammy agreed to adjourn the hearing for the Application for Hearing and Review to May 3, 2017;
IT IS ORDERED that:
1. Commission Staff and IIROC Staff shall serve and file responding written submissions by no later than 4:30 p.m. EDT on March 31, 2017;
2. Sammy shall serve and file reply submissions, if any, by no later than 4:30 p.m. EDT on April 7, 2017;
3. the hearing of the Application for Hearing and Review shall commence on May 3, 2017, at 10:00 a.m. EDT.
DATED at Toronto, this 8th day of March 2017.