IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT, RSO 1990, c S.5 AND IN THE MATTER OF BLACK PANTHER TRADING CORPORATION and CHARLES ROBERT GODDARD
1. on October 13, 2015, Staff of the Ontario Securities Commission ("Staff") filed a Statement of Allegations, in which Staff sought an order against Black Panther Trading Corporation and Charles Robert Goddard (together, the "Respondents") pursuant to subsection 127(1) and section 127.1 of the Securities Act (the "Act");
2. on October 14, 2015, the Ontario Securities Commission (the "Commission") issued a Notice of Hearing in respect of that Statement of Allegations;
3. on January 30, 2017, following the hearing on the merits, the Commission issued its Reasons and Decision, in which the Panel concluded that the Respondents had contravened the Act; and
4. on February 17, 2017, Jason Woycheshyn, the representative for the Respondents, filed a notice of motion pursuant to Rule 1.7.4 of the Commission's Rules of Procedure, seeking leave to withdraw as representative for the Respondents and requesting that the motion be heard in writing (the "Withdrawal Motion");
IT IS ORDERED that:
1. the Withdrawal Motion be heard in writing; and
2. Jason Woycheshyn is granted leave to withdraw as representative for the Respondents.
DATED at Toronto, this 17th day of February, 2017.