IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED AND IN THE MATTER OF PRO-FINANCIAL ASSET MANAGEMENT INC., STUART MCKINNON and JOHN FARRELL
ORDER (Rule 1.7.4 of the Ontario Securities Commission's Rules of Procedure)
1. On December 9, 2014, the Ontario Securities Commission (the "Commission") issued a Notice of Hearing pursuant to sections 127 and 127.1 of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as amended (the "Act") accompanied by a Statement of Allegations dated December 8, 2014 with respect to Pro-Financial Asset Management Inc. ("PFAM"), Stuart McKinnon and John Farrell (collectively, the "Respondents");
2. On June 19, 2015, counsel for PFAM and McKinnon, Crawley MacKewn Brush LLP ("CMB") filed a notice of motion pursuant to Rule 1.7.4 of the Commission's Rules of Procedure, (2014), 37 O.S.C.B. 4168, for leave to withdraw as the representative of PFAM (the "Withdrawal Motion"); and
3. CMB provided the Affidavit of Stuart McKinnon sworn June 19, 2015, in support of the Withdrawal Motion.
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The Withdrawal Motion be heard in writing; and
2. CMB is granted leave to withdraw as the representative of PFAM.
DATED at Toronto this 15th day of September, 2015.