IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED AND IN THE MATTER OF GOOD MINING EXPLORATION INC.
ORDER (Paragraph 127(1))
WHEREAS it appears to the Ontario Securities Commission (the "Commission") that:
1. GOOD Mining Exploration Inc. (the "Mining Issuer") is a mining company and an issuer in Ontario but not a reporting issuer or an issuer whose securities trade on a recognized exchange;
2. The Mining Issuer failed to file a technical report prepared by an independent qualified person, as such term is defined in National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects ("NI 43-101"), with respect to certain mineral resource estimates that the Mining Issuer made available to the public by posting them on its website beginning on November 5, 2014 and other mineral estimates made available on November 18, December 8 and 22, 2014 and May 5 and 12, 2015 as required by subsection 4.2(5)(a)(iii) and sections 5.1 and 5.3 of NI 43-101 (the "Default");
3. On June 19, 2015, the Commission issued a Notice of Hearing (the "NOH") which provided that, if the Default continues, a hearing will be held pursuant to section 127 of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as amended (the "Act") to consider whether an order should be made under paragraph 2 of subsection 127(1) of the Act that all trading in the securities of the Mining Issuer and any trading in any securities or derivatives by the Mining Issuer, whether direct or indirect, cease permanently (the "Cease Trade Order");
4. The NOH also gave written notice that, if the Mining Issuer notifies Staff of the Commission ("Staff") that the Mining Issuer intends to be present at the hearing referred to above (the "Hearing") and fails to attend, the Hearing may proceed without that party and such party will not receive further notice of the proceeding;
5. The NOH further gave notice that Staff was seeking to proceed with the Hearing in writing pursuant to Rule 11 of the Commission's Rules of Procedure;
6. On June 22, 2015, the Hearing was held in writing before the Commission on the written consent of the Mining Issuer;
7. The Commission considered the evidence of Staff and the written consent of the Mining Issuer to the Cease Trade Order;
8. By Authorization Order made April 21, 2015, pursuant to subsection 3.5(3) of the Act, each of Howard I. Wetston, Monica Kowal, James D. Carnwath, Mary G. Condon, Edward P. Kerwin, Alan J. Lenczner, Timothy Moseley, and Christopher Portner, acting alone, is authorized to make orders under section 127 of the Act; and
9. The Commission is of the opinion that it is in the public interest to make this order.
IT IS ORDERED that, pursuant to paragraph 2 of subsection 127(1) of the Act that, effective immediately:
1. All trading in the securities of the Mining Issuer, whether direct or indirect, shall cease unless this order is varied or revoked on application of a person or company affected by the decision; and
2. All trading in securities or derivatives by the Mining Issuer, whether direct or indirect, shall cease unless this order is varied or revoked on application of a person or company affected by the decision.
DATED at Toronto, Ontario this 22nd day of June, 2015.