IN THE MATTER OF
THE SECURITIES ACT,
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
WILTON J. NEALE, MULTIPLE STREAMS
OF INCOME (MSI) INC. AND 360 DEGREE
FINANCIAL SERVICES INC.
WHEREAS on March 12, 2010, the Commission issued a Notice of Hearing pursuant to section 127 of the Securities Act (the "Act") in respect of a breach of an Order of the Ontario Securities Commission (the "Commission") by Wilton J. Neale, Multiple Streams of Income (MSI) Inc. and 360 Degree Financial Services Inc. (the "Respondents");
AND WHEREAS on March 12, 2010, Staff of the Commission filed a Statement of Allegations;
AND WHEREAS the Respondents entered into a Settlement Agreement September 29, 2010, (the "Settlement Agreement") in relation to the matters set out in the Statement of Allegations;
UPON reviewing the Settlement Agreement, the Notice of Hearing, the Statement of Allegations, and upon considering submissions from the respondents and from Staff of the Commission;
AND WHEREAS the Commission is of the opinion that it is in the public interest to make this Order;
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
(1) The Settlement Agreement dated September 29, 2010, between Staff of the Commission and the Respondents is approved;
(2) Pursuant to s. 127(1)2, Wilton J. Neale ("Neale") is prohibited for 15 years from trading in securities;
(3) Pursuant to s. 127(1)8, Neale is prohibited for 15 years from becoming or acting as a director or officer of any market participant;
(4) Upon approval of this Settlement Agreement, Neale will pay costs of the investigation of this matter to the Commission in the amount of $10,000;
(5) Neale will disgorge the sum of $265,179 to the Commission for the benefit of third parties pursuant to s. 3.4(2)(b) of the Act;
(6) The Respondents will pay an administrative penalty of $500,000 pursuant to s. 3.4(2)(b) of the Act; and
(7) Neale will attend the hearing in person and be reprimanded.
Dated at Toronto, Ontario this 1st day of October, 2010.
"Patrick J. LeSage"