Issuer deemed to have ceased to be a reporting issuer under section 83 of the Securities Act. Issuer has only one security holder. Issuer is not a reporting issuer in any jurisdiction in Canada.
Applicable Legislative Provisions
Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as am., s. 83.
IN THE MATTER OF
THE SECURITIES ACT, R.S.O. 1990,
CHAPTER S.5, AS AMENDED (THE "ACT")
IN THE MATTER OF
DATA BUSINESS FORMS LIMITED
(SUCCESSOR BY AMALGAMATION TO
2114275 ONTARIO INC.)
UPON the application by the Filer to the Ontario Securities Commission (the "Commission") for an order pursuant to section 83 of the Act that the Filer be deemed to have ceased to be a reporting issuer under the Ontario securities legislation;
AND UPON considering the application and the recommendation of staff for the Commission;
AND UPON the Filer having represented to the Commission that:
1. 2114275 Ontario Inc., a predecessor by amalgamation to the Filer and a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Data Group Income Fund (the "Fund"), was recently incorporated on September 25, 2006 in order to facilitate the tax reorganization (the "Arrangement") of the Fund and the Filer by way of plan of arrangement pursuant to section 182 of the Business Corporations Act (Ontario);
2. on Saturday September 30, 2006, the effective date of the Arrangement (the "Effective Date"), the Class A shares of 2114275 Ontario Inc. were listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange for one day in order to effect the distribution of such shares by the Fund to unitholders of the Fund as a return of capital pursuant to the Arrangement;
3. on the Effective Date, 2114275 Ontario Inc. was first amalgamated with Data Business Forms Limited to form "Data Business Forms Limited", which amalgamated entity was subsequently amalgamated with 2113994 Ontario Inc. on the Effective Date to form "Data Business Forms Limited", which entity is the Filer;
4. all of the outstanding securities of the Filer, including debt securities, are beneficially owned, directly or indirectly, by the Fund;
5. no securities of the Filer are traded on a marketplace as defined in National Instrument 21-101 -- Marketplace Operation;
6. the Filer is in default of the obligation pursuant to Section 4.3 of National Instrument 51-102 to file, on or before November 15, 2006, interim financial statements in respect of the three-month period ended September 30, 2006;
7. following completion of the Arrangement on the Effective Date, the Fund has been the only shareholder of the Filer, including on November 15, 2006 when the Filer was required to submit interim financial statements in respect of the three-month period ended September 30, 2006; and
8. the Filer will not be a reporting issuer or the equivalent in any jurisdiction in Canada immediately following the Director granting the relief requested.
AND UPON the Commission being satisfied that to grant this order would not be prejudicial to the public interest;
IT IS ORDERED pursuant to section 83 of the Act that the Filer is deemed to have ceased to be a reporting issuer for the purposes of Ontario securities legislation.
Dated January 26, 2007
"Robert L. Shirriff"
"Kevin J. Kelly"