Issuer deemed to have ceased to be reportingissuer under the Act.
Applicable Ontario Statutory Provisions
Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c.S.5, as am.,ss. 1(1), 6(3) and 83.
IN THE MATTER OF
THE SECURITIES ACT, R.S.O.1990, CHAPTER S.5,
AS AMENDED (THE "ACT")
IN THE MATTER OF
(Section 83 of the Act)
WHEREAS the Ontario Securities Commission(the "Commission") has received an application fromDynacare Inc. (the "Filer") for an order under section83 of the Act deeming the Filer to have ceased to be a reportingissuer under the Act;
AND WHEREAS it is being represented tothe Commission that:
1. The Filer is a reporting issuer in Ontarioand is not in default of any of the requirements of the Actor the rules or regulations made thereunder.
2. The Filer's registered offices are in Toronto,Ontario, and its principal business office is located in Dallas,Texas.
3. The authorized capital of the Filer consistsof an unlimited number of common shares (the "CommonShares") of which 19,368,568 Common Shares were issuedand outstanding.
4. Other than the Common Shares, the Filerhas no other securities, including debt securities, outstanding.
5. Pursuant to a Plan of Arrangement underthe OBCA, Laboratory Corporation of America through its wholly-ownedsubsidiary 3065619 Nova Scotia Company, acquired all the issuedand outstanding Common Shares of the Filer, thereby becomingthe Filer's sole shareholder as of July 25, 2002.
6. The securities of the Filer were delistedfrom the Toronto Stock Exchange at the close of trading onJuly 30, 2002 and are not currently listed or quoted on anyexchange or market in Canada.
7. The Filer does not intend to seek publicfinancing by way of an offering of securities to the public.
AND WHEREAS the Commission being satisfiedthat to do so would not be prejudicial to the public interest;
IT IS ORDERED, pursuant to Section 83of the Act, that the Filer be deemed to have ceased to be areporting issuer under the Act.
July 31, 2002.