R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as amended
IN THE MATTER OF
1. the attached Settlement Agreement executed June 13 and 14, 2002 is approved;
2. pursuant to subsection 127(1), paragraph 4 of the Act, Kassirer Asset Management Corporation ("KAMC") submit to a review by Deloitte & Touche Inc. of current controls and procedures respecting its trading and accounting systems to ensure compliance with applicable securities law. The review shall be at Kassirer's or KAMC's expense. The review shall be completed by no later than September 30, 2002;
3. pursuant to subsection 127(1), paragraph 4 of the Act, a report of the findings of the review described in paragraph 2 above, including any deficiencies, shall be submitted to the Commission to the attention of the Director, Capital Markets and Kassirer concurrently. KAMC shall institute the necessary changes to rectify the deficiencies reported by Deloitte & Touche Inc. by no later than October 31, 2002;
4. pursuant to subsection 127(1), paragraph 1 of the Act, Kassirer must pass the Partners, Directors and Officers examination by no later than December 15, 2002 as a term and condition of his continued registration; and
5. pursuant to subsection 127(1), paragraph 6 of the Act, Kassirer is reprimanded.