Mutual Reliance Review System for Exemptive Relief Applications - Issuerdeemed to have ceased to be a reporting issuer following an amalgamationleaving only one shareholder.
Applicable Ontario Statutory Provisions
Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c.S.5, as am. s. 83.
Applicable British Columbia Provisions
Securities Act, R.S.B.C. 1996, c. 418, s. 88
IN THE MATTER OF THE
MUTUAL RELIANCE REVIEW SYSTEM FOR EXEMPTIVE RELIEF APPLICATIONS
IN THE MATTER OF
DAYTON ACQUISITIONS INC.
MRRS DECISION DOCUMENT
WHEREAS the local securities regulatory authority or regulator (the"Decision Maker") in each of British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario (the"Jurisdictions") has received an application from Dayton Acquisitions Inc. ("DAI")for a decision under the securities legislation of each of the Jurisdictions (the"Legislation") that DAI cease to be a reporting issuer or the equivalent thereof underthe Legislation;
AND WHEREAS under the Mutual Reliance Review System for ExemptiveRelief Applications (the "System"), the Executive Director of the British ColumbiaSecurities Commission is the principal regulator for this application;
AND WHEREAS DAI has represented to the Decision Makers that:
1. DAI is a reporting issuer, or the equivalent thereof, under the Legislation;
2. DAI's head office is located in British Columbia;
3. as a result of an amalgamation (the "Amalgamation") between DAI andMirage Resource Corporation ("Mirage"), all of the issued and outstandingsecurities of DAI are owned by Dayton Mining Corporation and accordingly,Dayton Mining Corporation is the sole securityholder of DAI;
4. DAI is not in default of any of its obligations as a reporting issuer under theLegislation, with the exception of its obligation to file its annual auditedfinancial statements for the year ended December 31, 1999, and interimfinancial statements for the quarters ended March 31 and June 30, 2000 (the"Financial Statements"); the Amalgamation was completed before theobligations of DAI to file the Financial Statements arose;
5. the common shares of DAI were delisted from the Toronto Stock Exchangeon April 12, 2000 and no securities of DAI are traded on any stock exchangeor other organized market; and
6. DAI does not intend to seek public financing by way of an offering of itssecurities.
AND WHEREAS under the System this MRRS Decision Documentevidences the decision of each Decision Maker (collectively, the "Decision");
AND WHEREAS each of the Decision Makers is satisfied that the testcontained in the Legislation that provides the Decision Maker with the jurisdictionto make the Decision has been met;
THE DECISION of the Decision Makers under the Legislation is that DAI isdeemed to have ceased to be a reporting issuer or the equivalent thereof under theLegislation.
August 30th, 2000.