IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
IN THE MATTER OF
ROBERT RICE, GARY LOVIE, MING-KGOK (ROGER)
LAM, EDWARD CHAN, GEORGE MITROVICH, L. MURRAY EADES, HERBERTLEE,
HARRY H. ROBINSON, and MAUREEN ESPIN
STATEMENT OF ALLEGATIONS OF STAFF
OF THE ONTARIO SECURITIES COMMISSION
Staff of the Ontario Securities Commission ("Staff") make the following allegations:
1. Tagalder Incorporated ("Tagalder") is incorporated under the laws of Canada.Tagalder is a reporting issuer in Ontario.
2. Each of Robert Rice, Gary Lovie, Ming-Kgok (Roger) Lam, Edward Chan, GeorgeMitrovich, L.Murray Eades, Herbert Lee, Harry H. Robinson, and Maureen Espin(individually the "Respondent", and collectively the "Respondents") is, or was duringthe financial year of Tagalder ended December 31, 1999 a director, officer,significant shareholder (beneficial ownership of 10% or more of the voting rights ofTagalder) or individual that has, or may have, access to material undisclosedinformation.
3. Tagalder failed to file annual financial statements for its financial year endedDecember 31, 1999 (the "Financial Statements") on or before May 19, 2000,contrary to subsection 78(1) of the Securities Act (Ontario).
4. By virtue of his/her/its relationship, each Respondent has, or may have, access toinformation regarding the affairs of Tagalder that has not been generally disclosed.
5. It would be prejudicial to the public interest to allow the Respondents to trade in thesecurities of Tagalder until such time as all disclosure required by Ontario securitieslaw has been made by Tagalder.
6. It is therefore in the public interest for the Commission to order that all trading,whether direct or indirect, in the securities of Tagalder by the Respondents ceaseuntil such time as Tagalder has made all filings it is required to make under Ontariosecurities law.