IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
IN THE MATTER OF
JOHN TUZYK, PATRICIA SHEAHAN,
and LOUCAS C. POUROULIS
STATEMENT OF ALLEGATIONS OF STAFF
OF THE ONTARIO SECURITIES COMMISSION
Staff of the Ontario Securities Commission ("Staff") make the following allegations:
1. Redaurum Limited ("Redaurum") is incorporated under the laws of Canada.Redaurum is a reporting issuer in Ontario.
2. Each of John Tuzyk, Patricia Sheahan and Loucas C. Pouroulis (individually, a"Respondent" and collectively the "Respondents") is, or was during the financialyear of Redaurum ended December 31, 1999 a director, officer, significantshareholder (beneficial ownership of 10% or more of the voting rights of Redaurum)or individual that has, or may have, access to material undisclosed information.
3. Redaurum failed to file annual financial statements for its financial year endedDecember 31, 1999 (the "Financial Statements") on or before May 19, 2000,contrary to subsection 78(1) of the Securities Act (Ontario).
4. By virtue of his/her/its relationship, each Respondent has, or may have, access toinformation regarding the affairs of Redaurum that has not been generallydisclosed.
5. It would be prejudicial to the public interest to allow the Respondents to trade in thesecurities of Redaurum until such time as all disclosure required by Ontariosecurities law has been made by Redaurum.
6. It is therefore in the public interest for the Commission to order that all trading,whether direct or indirect, in the securities of Redaurum by the Respondents ceaseuntil such time as Redaurum has made all filings it is required to make underOntario securities law.