IN THE MATTER OF
THE SECURITIES ACT, RSO 1990, c S.5
- and -
IN THE MATTER OF
MM CAFÉ FRANCHISE INC., TECHOCAN INTERNATIONAL CO. LTD., 1727350 ONTARIO LTD., MARIANNE GODWIN, DAVE GARNET CRAIG and HAIYAN (HELEN) GAO JORDAN
- on March 23, 2016, the Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) issued a Notice of Hearing pursuant to sections 127 and 127.1 of the Securities Act, RSO 1990, c S.5 (the “Act”) in relation to a Statement of Allegations filed by Staff of the Commission (“Staff”) on March 23, 2016, to consider whether it is in the public interest to make certain orders against MM Café Franchise Inc., DCL Healthcare Properties Inc., Culturalite Media Inc., Café Enterprise Toronto Inc., Techocan International Co. Ltd., 1727350 Ontario Ltd., Marianne Godwin, Dave Garnet Craig, Frank DeLuca, Elaine Concepcion and Haiyan (Helen) Gao Jordan;
- on April 29, 2016, Staff filed an Amended Statement of Allegations;
- on July 26, 2016, Staff filed an Amended Amended Statement of Allegations withdrawing certain allegations against Haiyan (Helen) Gao Jordan and a Notice of Withdrawal wholly withdrawing the allegations against DCL Healthcare Properties Inc., Culturalite Media Inc., Café Enterprise Toronto Inc., Frank DeLuca and Elaine Concepcion;
- on March 24, 2017, the Commission approved a Settlement Agreement between Haiyan (Helen) Gao Jordan and Techocan International Co. Ltd.;
- on March 24, 2017, Staff filed a Notice of Withdrawal wholly withdrawing the allegations against 1727350 Ontario Ltd.;
- the Final Interlocutory Appearance is scheduled for April 13, 2017 at 1:00 p.m.;
- the merits hearing is scheduled to commence on April 19, 2017, and continue on April 20, 21, 27 and 28, May 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 23, 24, 26, 30 and 31 and June 1 and 2, 2017;
- on April 11, 2017, the remaining parties MM Café Franchise Inc., Marianne Godwin, Dave Garnet Craig and Staff advised the Commission that they consent to this order; and
- the Commission is of the opinion that it is in the public interest to make this order;
IT IS ORDERED that:
- the Final Interlocutory Appearance shall be held on April 21, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. or such other date as may be agreed to by the parties and set by the Office of the Secretary; and
- the hearing dates of April 19, 20 and 21, 2017, are vacated, and the merits hearing shall commence on April 27, 2017 and continue on April 28, May 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 23, 24, 26, 30 and 31 and June 1 and 2, 2017.
DATED at Toronto this 11th day of April, 2017.
" Timothy Moseley "