IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT,
RSO 1990, c S.5
- and -
IN THE MATTER OF
BLACK PANTHER TRADING CORPORATION and
CHARLES ROBERT GODDARD
- on October 13, 2015, Staff of the Ontario Securities Commission (“Staff”) filed a Statement of Allegations, in which Staff sought an order against Black Panther Trading Corporation and Charles Robert Goddard (together, the “Respondents”) pursuant to subsection 127(1) and section 127.1 of the Securities Act;
- on October 14, 2015, the Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) issued a Notice of Hearing in respect of that Statement of Allegations;
- on March 21, 2016, Staff filed an Amended Statement of Allegations;
- on October 20, 21, and 24, 2016, the Commission held the hearing on the merits in this proceeding; and
- the parties requested that they be allowed to file written final submissions;
IT IS ORDERED that:
- Staff shall serve and file written final submissions on or before November 15, 2016;
- the Respondents shall serve and file written final submissions on or before November 29, 2016; and
- Staff shall serve and file written reply final submissions, if any, on or before December 6, 2016.
DATED at Toronto, this 24th day of October, 2016.
" Timothy Moseley"