IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT,
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as amended
- and -
IN THE MATTER OF
GREENSTAR AGRICULTURAL CORPORATION AND LIANYUN GUAN
- On March 12, 2015, the Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) issued a Notice of Hearing pursuant to sections 127 and 127.1 of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as amended (the “Act”) in connection with a Statement of Allegations, dated March 11, 2015, filed by Staff of the Commission (“Staff”) with respect to GreenStar Agricultural Corporation (“GreenStar”) and Lianyun Guan (“Guan” and, together with GreenStar, the “Respondents”);
- The hearing on the merits in this proceeding was in writing;
- On September 18, 2015, the Commission issued its Reasons and Decision on the merits in this matter, including findings against both Respondents; and
- The Commission is of the opinion that it is in the public interest to issue this Order.
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
- The Respondents shall have until September 28, 2015 to notify the Secretary of the Commission that they, or either of them, require an oral sanctions hearing, which, if required, will then be scheduled by the Secretary;
- Failing notification by the Respondents, Staff shall serve and file its written submissions on sanctions and costs by October 9, 2015;
- The Respondents shall serve and file their written submissions on sanctions and costs by October 16, 2015; and
- Staff shall serve and file reply submissions on sanctions and costs, if any, by October 23, 2015.
DATED at Toronto this 18th day of September, 2015.
"Christopher Portner "