IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
- AND -
IN THE MATTER OF PRO-FINANCIAL ASSET MANAGEMENT INC.,
STUART MCKINNON and JOHN FARRELL
(Rule 1.7.4 of the Ontario Securities Commission’s Rules of Procedure)
- On December 9, 2014, the Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) issued a Notice of Hearing pursuant to sections 127 and 127.1 of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as amended (the “Act”) accompanied by a Statement of Allegations dated December 8, 2014 with respect to Pro-Financial Asset Management Inc. (“PFAM”), Stuart McKinnon and John Farrell (collectively, the “Respondents”);
- On June 19, 2015, counsel for PFAM and McKinnon, Crawley MacKewn Brush LLP (“CMB”) filed a notice of motion pursuant to Rule 1.7.4 of the Commission’s Rules of Procedure, (2014), 37 O.S.C.B. 4168, for leave to withdraw as the representative of PFAM (the “Withdrawal Motion”); and
- CMB provided the Affidavit of Stuart McKinnon sworn June 19, 2015, in support of the Withdrawal Motion.
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
- The Withdrawal Motion be heard in writing; and
- CMB is granted leave to withdraw as the representative of PFAM.
DATED at Toronto this 15th day of September, 2015.
"Christopher Portner "