IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT,
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
- AND -
IN THE MATTER OF FUTURE SOLAR DEVELOPMENTS INC.,
CENITH ENERGY CORPORATION, CENITH AIR INC.,
ANGEL IMMIGRATION INC. and XUNDONG QIN also known as SAM QIN
(Sections 127 and 127.1 of the Securities Act)
- on March 26, 2015, the Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) issued a Notice of Hearing (the “Notice of Hearing”) pursuant to sections 127 and 127.1 of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as amended (the “Act”), in relation to a Statement of Allegations filed by Staff of the Commission (“Staff”) on March 26, 2015, to consider whether it is in the public interest to make certain orders against Future Solar Developments Inc. (“FSD”), Cenith Energy Corporation (“Cenith Energy”), Cenith Air Inc. (“Cenith Air”), Angel Immigration Inc. (“Angel Immigration”) (together, the “Corporate Respondents”) and Xundong Qin, also known as Sam Qin (“Qin”) (together with the Corporate Respondents, the “Respondents”);
- the Notice of Hearing set April 15, 2015 as the hearing date in this matter;
- on April 15, 2015, Staff and counsel for the Respondents appeared and made submissions;
- the Commission ordered that the matter be adjourned to a confidential pre-hearing conference on June 8, 2015 at 3:00 p.m.;
- on June 8, 2015, the Commission held a confidential pre-hearing conference and counsel for Staff and counsel for the Respondents attended the hearing;
- the Commission ordered that:
- the Second Appearance in this matter be held on September 9, 2015 at 10:00 a.m.; and
- that Staff shall provide to the Respondents, no later than five (5) days before the Second Appearance, their witness lists and indicate any intent to call an expert witness, including the name of the expert witness and the issue on when the expert will be giving evidence;
- on September 9, 2015, the Commission held a Second Appearance and counsel for Staff and Qin, personally and on behalf of Cenith Energy, Cenith Air and Angel Immigration, appeared and made submissions;
- on September 9, 2015, no one appeared on behalf of FSD;
- the Commission is of the opinion that it is in the public interest to make this order;
IT IS ORDERED that:
- the Third Appearance in this matter be held on November 9, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. or on such other date and time as provided by the Office of the Secretary and agreed to by the parties;
- Staff shall provide to the Respondents their witness summaries by September 18, 2015; and
- the Respondents shall provide to Staff by October 21, 2015, their witness lists and witness summaries and indicate any intent to call an expert witness, including the name of the expert witness and the issue on which the expert will be giving evidence.
DATED at Toronto this 9th day of September, 2015.
" Mary Condon "