IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT,
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
- AND - IN THE MATTER OF EDA MARIE AGUECI, DENNIS WING, SANTO IACONO,
JOSEPHINE RAPONI, KIMBERLEY STEPHANY, HENRY FIORILLO,
GIUSEPPE (JOSEPH) FIORINI, JOHN SERPA, IAN TELFER,
JACOB GORNITZKI and POLLEN SERVICES LIMITED
WHEREAS the Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) issued a Notice of Hearing pursuant to sections 127 and 127.1 of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as amended (the “Act”) in connection with a Statement of Allegations filed by Staff of the Commission (“Staff”) on February 7, 2012 against Eda Marie Agueci (“Agueci”) , Dennis Wing (“Wing”), Santo Iacono, Josephine Raponi, Kimberley Stephany (“Stephany”), Henry Fiorillo (“Fiorillo”), Giuseppe (Joseph) Fiorini, John Serpa, Jacob Gorntizki, Pollen Services Limited (“Pollen”), and Ian Telfer;
AND WHEREAS on September 20, 2013, the Commission approved a settlement agreement between Staff and Ian Telfer;
AND WHEREAS on September 26, 2013, Staff filed an Amended Statement of Allegations;
AND WHEREAS the hearing on the merits in this matter was held before the Commission over the course of 57 hearing days beginning on September 30, 2014 and concluding on April 30, 2014;
AND WHEREAS following the hearing on the merits, the Commission issued its Reasons and Decision with respect to the merits on February 11, 2015, including findings against Agueci, Wing, Stephany, Fiorillo and Pollen (the “Respondents”);
IT IS ORDERED that:
- Staff shall serve and file written submissions on sanctions and costs by 4:00 p.m. on March 9, 2015;
- Respondents shall serve and file responding written submissions on sanctions and costs by 4:00 p.m. on April 1, 2015;
- Staff shall serve and file reply written submissions on sanctions and costs, if any, by 4:00 p.m. on April 8, 2015;
- the hearing to determine sanctions and costs will be held at the offices of the Commission at 20 Queen Street West, 17th floor, Toronto, ON, on April 13 and 14, 2015, at 10:00 a.m., or such further or other dates as agreed by the parties and set by the Office of the Secretary; and
- upon failure of any party to attend at the time and place aforesaid, the hearing may proceed in the absence of that party, and such party is not entitled to any further notice of the proceeding.
DATED at Toronto this 11th day of February, 2015.
"Edward P. Kerwin "
Edward P. Kerwin
"AnneMarie Ryan "
" Deborah Leckman"