IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
IN THE MATTER OF
BRADON TECHNOLOGIES LTD., JOSEPH COMPTA,
ENSIGN CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS INC.
and TIMOTHY GERMAN
WHEREAS on October 3, 2013, the Commission issued a Notice of Hearing pursuant to sections 127 and 127.1 of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as amended, accompanied by a Statement of Allegations dated October 3, 2013, issued by Staff of the Commission (“Staff”) with respect to Bradon Technologies Ltd. (“Bradon”), Joseph Compta (“Compta”), Ensign Corporate Communications Inc. (“Ensign”) and Timothy German (“German”) (collectively, the “Respondents”);
AND WHEREAS the Commission conducted the hearing on the merits on December 1, 5, and 8 to 12, 2014;
AND WHEREAS the Commission is of the opinion that it is in the public interest to make this Order;
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
- the hearing on the merits dates of December 16, and 18, 2014 are vacated;
- Staff shall serve and file written closing submissions by 4:30p.m. on January 21, 2015;
- the Respondents shall serve and file written closing submissions by 4:30 p.m. on February 4, 2015;
- the hearing on the merits shall continue, commencing at 10:00 a.m. on February 11, 2015 for the purpose of hearing oral closing submissions of the parties; and
- the record be sealed until the exhibits have been redacted to remove personal information of investors from the exhibits.
DATED at Toronto this 12th day of December, 2014.
James E.A. Turner