IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
IN THE MATTER OF
GOOD MINING EXPLORATION INC.
NOTICE OF HEARING
- The Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) issued an order pursuant to paragraph 2 of subsection 127(1) of the Securities Act, R.S.O., c. S.5, as amended (the “Act”) on June 22, 2015 ordering that effective immediately
- All trading in the securities of the Good Mining Exploration Inc. (the “Mining Issuer”), whether direct or indirect, shall cease unless the order is varied or revoked on application of a person or company affected by the decision; and
- All trading in securities or derivatives by the Mining Issuer, whether direct or indirect, shall cease unless the order is varied or revoked on application of a person or company affected by the decision (the “Cease Trade Order dated June 22, 2015”);
- On July 7, 2015 the Mining Issuer served on Staff of the Commission and filed a Notice of Application to the Commission pursuant to section 144(1) of the Act to vary paragraph 2 of the Cease Trade Order dated June 22, 2015 to allow the Mining Issuer to liquidate certain investments and requested that the hearing of the application proceed on July 9 or in writing pursuant to Rule 11 of the Commission Rules of Procedure;
TAKE NOTICE that the Commission will hold a hearing pursuant to section 127 of the Act, at the offices of the Commission at 20 Queen Street West, 17th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, commencing on July 9, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. or as soon thereafter as the hearing can be held, or in writing if the Commission gives permission pursuant to Rule 11 of the Commission Rules of Procedure, as requested by the Mining Issuer;
AND TAKE NOTICE that the purpose of the hearing is for the Commission to consider whether, in the Commission's opinion, it is in the public interest for the Commission to make the following order:
- that paragraph 2 of the Cease Trade Order dated June 22, 2015 be varied pursuant to subsection 144(1) of the Act to allow the Mining Issuer to sell, as needed, certain securities; and
- Such further order as the Commission considers appropriate;
BY REASON OF the facts as set out in the Cease Trade Order dated June 22, 2015 and such further additional allegations and evidence as counsel may advise and the Commission may permit;
AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that any party to the proceeding may be represented by counsel at the hearing;
AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that upon failure of any party to attend at the time and place stated above, the hearing may proceed in the absence of that party, and such party is not entitled to any further notice of the proceedings;
AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that the Notice of Hearing is also available in French, participation may be in either French or English and participants must notify the Secretary’s Office in writing as soon as possible, and in any event, at least thirty (30) days before a hearing if the participant is requesting a proceeding to be conducted wholly or partly in French; and
ET AVIS EST ÉGALEMENT DONNÉ PAR LA PRÉSENTE que l'avis d'audience est disponible en français, que la participation à l'audience peut se faire en français ou en anglais et que les participants doivent aviser le Bureau du secrétaire par écrit le plut tôt possible et, dans tous les cas, au moins trente (30) jours avant l'audience si le participant demande qu'une instance soit tenue entièrement ou partiellement en français.
DATED at Toronto, this 9th day of July , 2015.
Secretary to the Commission