IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT,
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5 AS AMENDED
- AND -
GROUND WEALTH INC., ARMADILLO ENERGY INC., PAUL SCHUETT,
DOUG DEBOER, JAMES LINDE, SUSAN LAWSON, MICHELLE DUNK,
ADRION SMITH, BIANCA SOTO AND TERRY REICHERT
NOTICE OF HEARING
Sections 127(7) & 127(8)
WHEREAS the Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) issued a temporary order on July 27, 2011 (the “Temporary Order”) pursuant to sections 127(1) and 127(5) of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c S-5. as amended (the “Act”) ordering the following:
- that all trading in any securities by Armadillo Energy Inc. (“Armadillo”) and Ground Wealth Inc. (“GWI”) or their agents or employees shall cease;
- that all trading in securities by Paul Schuett (“Schuett”), Doug DeBoer (“DeBoer”), James Linde (“Linde”), Susan Lawson (“Lawson”), Michelle Dunk (“Dunk”), Adrion Smith (“Smith”), Bianca Soto (“Soto”) and Terry Reichert (“Reichert”) shall cease;
- that the exemptions contained in Ontario securities law do not apply to Armadillo and GWI or their agents or employees; and
- that the exemptions contained in Ontario securities law do not apply to Schuett, DeBoer, Linde, Lawson, Dunk, Smith, Soto and Reichert.
TAKE NOTICE THAT the Commission will hold a hearing pursuant to subsections 127(7) and 127(8) of the Act at the offices of the Commission, 17th Floor, 20 Queen Street West, Toronto, commencing on August 11, 2011 at 10:00 am or as soon thereafter as the hearing can be held;
TO CONSIDER whether it is in the public interest for the Commission:
- to extend the Temporary Order pursuant to subsections 127(7) and 127(8) of the Act until the conclusion of the hearing or until such further time as considered necessary by the Commission; and
- to make such further orders as the Commission considers appropriate;
BY REASON OF the facts recited in the Temporary Order and of such allegations and evidence as counsel may advise and the Commission may permit;
AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that any party to the proceeding may be represented by counsel at the hearing;
AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that upon failure of any party to attend at the time and place aforesaid, the hearing may proceed in the absence of that party and such party is not entitled to further notice of the proceeding.
Dated at Toronto this 29th day of July, 2011.
per: John Stevenson