IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5 AS AMENDED
IN THE MATTER OF
MARLON GARY HIBBERT, ASHANTI CORPORATE SERVICES INC., DOMINION
INTERNATIONAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT INC., KABASH RESOURCE
MANAGEMENT, POWER TO CREATE WEALTH INC. AND POWER TO CREATE WEALTH
NOTICE OF HEARING
Sections 127(7) & 127.1
TAKE NOTICE THAT the Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) will hold a hearing pursuant to sections 127 and 127.1 of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as amended (the “Act”) at the offices of the Commission located at 20 Queen Street West, 17th Floor, on April 27, 2011 at 11:00 a.m., or as soon thereafter as the hearing can be held.
AND TAKE NOTICE THAT the purpose of the hearing is to consider whether it is in the public interest for the Commission, at the conclusion of the hearing, to make an order:
- pursuant to clause 2 of section 127(1) of the Act that trading in any securities by Gary Marlon Hibbert (“Hibbert”); Ashanti Corporate Services Inc., formerly Power to Create Wealth Inc.; Dominion International Resource Management Inc., also operating as Kabash Resource Management Inc., collectively (the “Companies”); and Power to Create Wealth Inc. (Panama) (“PCWP”), (collectively, the “Respondents”) cease permanently or for such period as is specified by the Commission;
- pursuant to clause 2.1 of section 127(1) of the Act the acquisition of any securities by the Respondents is prohibited permanently or for such other period as is specified by the Commission;
- pursuant to clause 3 of section 127(1) of the Act that any exemptions contained in Ontario securities law do not apply to the Respondents permanently or for such period as is specified by the Commission;
- pursuant to clause 6 of section 127(1) of the Act that the Respondents be reprimanded;
- pursuant to clauses 8, 8.2 and 8.4 of section 127(1) of the Act that the Individual Respondent be prohibited from becoming or acting as a director or officer of any issuer, registrant, or investment fund manager;
- pursuant to clause 9 of section 127(1) of the Act that the Respondents pay an administrative penalty of not more than $1 million for each failure by the Respondents to comply with Ontario securities law;
- pursuant to clause 10 of section 127(1) of the Act that the Respondents disgorge to the Commission any amounts obtained as a result of non-compliance by the Respondents with Ontario securities law;
- pursuant to section 127.1 of the Act that the Respondents be ordered to pay the costs of the Commission investigation and the hearing; and
- such further order as the Commission considers appropriate in the public interest.
BY REASON OF the allegations as set out in the Statement of Allegations of Staff of the Commission dated March 29, 2011 and such additional allegations as counsel may advise and the Commission may permit;
AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that any party to the proceedings may be represented by counsel at the hearing;
AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that upon failure of any party to attend at the time and place aforesaid, the hearing may proceed in the absence of that party and such party is not entitled to any further notice of the proceedings.
DATED at Toronto this 29th of March, 2011.
Per: John Stevenson
Secretary to the Commission