IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT,
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5 AS AMENDED
- AND -
ALEXANDER CHRIST DOULIS
(aka ALEXANDER CHRISTOS DOULIS,
aka ALEXANDROS CHRISTODOULIDIS)
and LIBERTY CONSULTING LTD.
NOTICE OF HEARING
(Sections 127 and 127.1)
TAKE NOTICE that the Commission will hold a hearing pursuant to sections 127 and 127.1 of the Act at its offices on the 17th Floor, 20 Queen Street West, Toronto, Ontario, commencing on the 10th day of March, 2011, at 10:00 a.m. or as soon thereafter as the hearing can be held, to consider whether it is in the public interest to make the following orders:
- pursuant to clause 2 of subsection 127(1) that the Respondents cease trading in securities, permanently or for such time as the Commission may direct;
- pursuant to clause 2.1 of subsection 127(1) that the Respondents cease acquiring securities, permanently or for such time as the Commission may direct;
- pursuant to clause 3 of subsection 127(1) that any exemptions contained in Ontario securities law do not apply to the Respondents or any of them permanently, or for such period as specified by the Commission;
- pursuant to paragraph 6 of subsection 127(1) that the Respondents be reprimanded;
- pursuant to clause 9 of subsection 127(1) that each of the Respondents or any of them pay an administrative penalty for their failure to comply with Ontario securities law;
- pursuant to clause 10 of subsection 127(1) that each of the Respondents or any of them disgorge to the Commission any amounts obtained as a result of non-compliance with Ontario securities law;
- pursuant to section 127.1 that the Respondents pay the costs of Staff’s investigation and the costs of, or related to, this proceeding, incurred by or on behalf of the Commission; and
- to make such other order as the Commission may deem appropriate.
BY REASON OF the allegations set out in the Statement of Allegations dated January 14, 2011 and such additional allegations as counsel may advise and the Commission may permit;
AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that any party to the proceeding may be represented by counsel at the hearing;
AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that upon failure of any party to attend at the time and place aforesaid, the hearing may proceed in the absence of that party and such party is not entitled to any further notice of the proceeding.
DATED at Toronto this 14th day of January, 2011.
Secretary to the Commission