IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT
R.S.O. 1990, c.S.5, AS AMENDED
IN THE MATTER OF DONALD PARKER
NOTICE OF HEARING
TAKE NOTICE that the Ontario Securities Commission will hold a hearing pursuant to section 127 of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c.S.5 at the offices of the Commission on the 17th Floor, Main Hearing Room, 20 Queen Street West, Toronto, Ontario commencing on April 23, 2004 at 10:00 a.m. or as soon thereafter as the hearing can be held:
TO CONSIDER whether, pursuant to sections 127(1) and 127.1 of the Act, it is in the public interest for the Commission to make an order that:
- the respondent cease trading in securities permanently or for such period as the Commission may order;
- the exemptions contained in Ontario securities law do not apply to the respondent permanently or for such period as the Commission may order;
- the respondent resign any positions he holds as a director or officer of any issuer;
- the respondent be prohibited from becoming or acting as a director or officer of any issuer permanently or for such period as the Commission may order;
- the respondent be reprimanded;
- the respondent pay the costs of Staff's investigation and this proceeding; and
- such other order as the Commission may deem appropriate.
BY REASON of the allegations set out in the Statement of Allegations of Staff and such additional allegations as counsel may advise and the Commission may permit;
AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that any party to the proceeding may be represented by counsel if that party attends or submits evidence at the hearing;
AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that upon the failure of any party to attend at the time and place aforesaid, the hearing may proceed in the absence of that party and such party is not entitled to any further notice of the proceeding.
DATED at Toronto this 14th day of April 2004.
Secretary to the Commission