R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as amended
IN THE MATTER OF
HILRY HILTON NEALE
NOTICE OF HEARING
WHEREAS on the 20th day of October, 1998, the Ontario SecuritiesCommission (the "Commission") ordered, pursuant to paragraph 1 of subsection 127(1)of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c.S.5, as amended (" the Act"), that Neale'sregistration be suspended for a period of 15 days from the date of the order ("Order");
AND WHEREAS on the 20th day of October, 1998, the Commission ordered,pursuant to paragraph 2 of subsection 127(1) of the Act that all trading by Neale ceasefor a period of 15 days from the date of this Order;
TAKE NOTICE that the Commission will hold a hearing pursuant to section 127of the Act at the Commission's offices on the 8th Floor, 20 Queen Street West, Toronto,Ontario, commencing on the 29th day of October, 1998 at 10:00 a.m., or as soonthereafter as the hearing can be held, to consider:
1. whether to extend the Order until this hearing is concluded;
2. whether it would be in the public interest to make an order under paragraph 1subsection 127(1) of the Act that Neale's registration be terminated or for suchother period as specified by the Commission;
3. whether it would be in the public interest to make an order under paragraph 2 ofsubsection 127(1) of the Act that Neale cease trading permanently in allsecurities or for such other period as specified by the Commission;
4. whether it would be in the public interest to make an order under paragraph 3 ofsubsection 127(1) of the Act that any exemptions contained in Ontario securitieslaw do not apply to Neale permanently or for such other period as specified bythe Commission; and
5. such other order as the Commission considers appropriate;
BY REASON OF the allegations set out in the Order and such additionalallegations as counsel may advise and the Commission may permit;
AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that any party to the proceedings may berepresented by counsel if he or she attends or submits evidence at the hearing;
AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE upon failure of any party to attend at the timeand place set for the hearing, the hearing may proceed in the absence of that party andthe party is not entitled to any further notice of the proceeding.
October 21st, 1998.