Notice from the
20 Queen St. W.
Toronto, ON M5H 3S8
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 4, 2016
IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
- and -
IN THE MATTER OF AN APPLICATION BY
THE CATALYST CAPITAL GROUP INC.
- and -
IN THE MATTER OF CORUS ENTERTAINMENT INC.
TORONTO – The Commission issued an order in the above named matter which provides that:
- A hearing will be held on March 7, 2016 commencing at 12:30 p.m. for the purposes of considering the Corus Motion, and the Application, if necessary;
- Shaw Communications has limited standing to file written submissions concerning the Corus Motion and the Application, and to respond to any questions the Panel may have at the hearing on March 7, 2016;
- All parties shall file their materials by e-mail by 5:00 p.m. on March 5, 2016, with the exception that the Applicant may file reply materials, if any, by 7:00 p.m. on March 5, 2016;
- Hard copies of the materials shall be filed with the Registrar by 10:00 a.m. on March 7, 2016; and
- Any materials filed after the timeline set out in (3) above will not be considered filed with the Commission.
OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY
- 30 -
|For media inquiries:
|For Investor Inquiries:||OSC Contact Centre
1-877-785-1555 (Toll Free)