Notice from the
20 Queen St. W.
Toronto, ON M5H 3S8
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 16, 2015
IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT
R.S.O. 1990, C. S.5, AS AMENDED
- AND -
IN THE MATTER OF
BRADON TECHNOLOGIES LTD., JOSEPH COMPTA,
ENSIGN CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS INC.
and TIMOTHY GERMAN
TORONTO – The Commission issued an Order in the above named matter which provides that:
- Staff will serve and file Staff’s written submissions on sanctions and costs by December 9, 2015;
- The Respondents will serve and file their written submissions on sanctions and costs by January 15, 2016;
- Staff will serve and file Staff’s reply submissions, if any, by January 22, 2016;
- Staff will prepare and file a joint book of documents and transcript excerpts by January 29, 2016, provided the Respondents advise Staff of the exhibits and excerpts they wish to include by January 26, 2016;
- The parties will advise the Registrar by February 5, 2016 if there is a need for a further pre-hearing conference; and
- The hearing on sanctions and costs will take place on February 25, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY
- 30 -
|For media inquiries:
|For Investor Inquiries:||OSC Contact Centre
1-877-785-1555 (Toll Free)