Notice from the
20 Queen St. W.
Toronto, ON M5H 3S8
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 14, 2015
IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
- AND -
IN THE MATTER OF GITC INVESTMENTS AND TRADING CANADA LTD.
carrying on business as GITC INVESTMENTS AND TRADING CANADA INC. and GITC, GITC INC., and AMAL TAWFIQ ASFOUR
TORONTO – The Commission issued an Order in the above named matter which provides that:
- Staff shall provide disclosure to the Respondents by May 8, 2015, of documents and things in the possession or control of Staff that are relevant to the hearing;
- The Second Appearance shall be held at the offices of the Commission located at 20 Queen Street West, 17th Floor, Toronto, Ontario commencing on Monday July 20, 2015 at 1:30 p.m. or as soon thereafter as the hearing can be held;
- Any requests by any of the Respondents for disclosure of additional documents shall be set out in a Notice of Motion to be filed no later than 10 days before the Second Appearance;
- Staff shall make disclosure of their witness list and summaries and indicate any intent to call an expert witness, and provide the Respondents the name of the expert and state the issue on which the expert will be giving evidence by July 13, 2015; and
- At the Second Appearance, any motions by any of the Respondents with respect to disclosure provided by Staff will be heard or scheduled for a subsequent date.
OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY
- 30 -
|For media inquiries:
|For Investor Inquiries:||OSC Contact Centre
1-877-785-1555 (Toll Free)