Notice from the
20 Queen St. W.
Toronto, ON M5H 3S8
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 27, 2014
IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
- AND -
IN THE MATTER OF
CONRAD M. BLACK, JOHN A. BOULTBEE
AND PETER Y. ATKINSON
TORONTO – The Commission issued an Order in the above named matter which provides that:
- The parties shall serve and file any joint or separate hearing briefs by September 26, 2014.
- Any preliminary motion, if made by Staff, be scheduled for October 6, 2014, commencing at 10:00 a.m., and any related materials be filed according to the following schedule:
- Staff shall serve and file written materials by 4:00 p.m. on September 12, 2014; and
- Respondents shall serve and file any responding materials by 4:00 p.m. on September 26, 2014.
- Following consideration of Staff’s motion on October 6, if applicable, the hearing will continue as scheduled on the following dates in October 2014: 6, 8-10, 14-17, 20, 22-24, and 27-31, or on such other dates as may be ordered by the Commission. If Staff do not make a motion, the hearing shall commence at 10:00 a.m. on October 6, 2014.
OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY
- 30 -
|For media inquiries:
Manager, Public Affairs
Senior Media Relations Specialist
Media Relations Specialist
|For Investor Inquiries:||OSC Contact Centre
1-877-785-1555 (Toll Free)