NOTICE OF MINISTERIAL APPROVAL OF
AMENDMENTS RELATED TO THE RECOGNITION OF
AEQUITAS NEO EXCHANGE INC.
November 5, 2015
On October 23, 2015, the Minister of Finance approved amendments related to the recognition of Aequitas NEO Exchange Inc. (the Rule Amendments) made by the Ontario Securities Commission (OSC or Commission) to the following instruments:
• National Instrument 41-101 General Prospectus Requirements;
• National Instrument 44-101 Short Form Prospectus Distributions;
• National Instrument 45-106 Prospectus Exemptions;
• National Instrument 51-102 Continuous Disclosure Obligations;
• National Instrument 52-109 Certification of Disclosure in Issuers' Annual and Interim Filings;
• National Instrument 52-110 Audit Committees;
• National Instrument 58-101 Disclosure of Corporate Governance Practices;
• Multilateral Instrument 61-101 Protection of Minority Security Holders in Special Transactions;
• National Instrument 71-102 Continuous Disclosure and Other Exemptions Relating to Foreign Issuers;
• National Instrument 81-101 Mutual Fund Prospectus Disclosure; and
• Ontario Securities Commission Rule 56-501 Restricted Shares.
The Rule Amendments were made by the Commission on July 28, 2015.
On July 28, 2015, the Commission also adopted changes (the Policy Changes) to National Policy 46-201 Escrow for Initial Public Offerings.
The Rule Amendments and Policy Changes (collectively, the Amendments) were published on the OSC website at http://www.osc.gov.on.ca and in the OSC Bulletin at (2015), 38 OSCB 7551 on September 3, 2015. The Amendments come into force on November 17, 2015. The text of the Amendments is set out in Chapter 5 of this Bulletin.