AEQUITAS NEO EXCHANGE INC.
NOTICE OF APPROVAL
AMENDMENTS TO TRADING POLICIES
In accordance with the Process for the Review and Approval of Rules and the Information Contained in Form 21-101F1 and the Exhibits Thereto, Aequitas NEO Exchange (NEO Exchange) filed, and the OSC approved amendments to the Trading Policies of NEO Exchange (the Amendments).
The Amendments relate to:
• revisions to closing call functionality;
• the addition of an odd lot trader concept;
• revisions to the definition of Latency Sensitive Trader;
• the addition of a definition of Opening Call;
• revisions to price band description; and
• clarification of mid-point functionality availability.
The Amendments were published for comment on January 7, 2016 for 30 days. No comments were received.