IN THE MATTER OF
THE SECURITIES ACT,
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
IN THE MATTER OF
IMG INTERNATIONAL INC.,
INVESTORS MARKETING GROUP
INTERNATIONAL INC. AND MICHAEL SMITH
Section 127(1) & 127(5)
WHEREAS it appears to the Ontario Securities Commission (the "Commission") that:
1. IMG International Inc./Investors Marketing Group International Inc. ("IMG") appears to be a company operating out of Ontario;
2. IMG and Michael Smith ("Smith") appear to be involved in the trading of securities in Ontario;
3. IMG and Smith are not registered with the Commission in any capacity;
4. IMG has a bank account at the Parama Lithuanian Credit Union Limited ("IMG Parama Account"). Smith set up the IMG Parama Account and has signing authority on the account;
5. IMG Parama Account has on deposit funds obtained from soliciting sales of securities.
AND WHEREAS the Commission is of the opinion that the length of time required to conclude a hearing could be prejudicial to the public interest as set out in s. 127(5) of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S. 5, as amended (the "Act");
AND WHEREAS the Commission is of the opinion that it is in the public interest to make this order;
AND WHEREAS by Commission order made April 1, 2008, pursuant to section 3.5(3) of the Act, any one of W. David Wilson, James E.A. Turner, Lawrence E. Ritchie, Paul K. Bates, and David L. Knight, acting alone is authorized to exercise the powers of the Commission under the Act, subject to subsection 3.5(4) of the Act, to make orders under section 127 of the Act;
IT IS ORDERED pursuant to clause 2 of subsection 127(1) of the Act that all trading in securities by IMG and Smith shall cease; and,
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that pursuant to subsection 127(6) of the Act this order shall take effect immediately and shall expire on the fifteenth day after its making unless extended by order of the Commission.
Dated at Toronto this 11th day of June, 2009
"David L. Knight"