IN THE MATTER OF
THE SECURITIES ACT,
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
IN THE MATTER OF
W.J.N. HOLDINGS INC., MSI CANADA INC.,
360 DEGREE FINANCIAL SERVICES INC.,
DOMINION INVESTMENTS CLUB INC.,
LEVERAGEPRO INC., PROSPOREX INVESTMENT
CLUB INC., PROSPOREX INVESTMENTS INC.,
PROSPOREX LTD., PROSPOREX INC.,
NETWORTH FINANCIAL GROUP INC.,
NETWORTH MARKETING SOLUTIONS,
DOMINION ROYAL CREDIT UNION, DOMINION
ROYAL FINANCIAL INC., WILTON JOHN NEALE,
EZRA DOUSE, ALBERT JAMES,
ELNONIETH "NONI" JAMES, DAVID WHITELY,
CARLTON IVANHOE LEWIS, MARK ANTHONY
SCOTT, SEDWICK HILL, TRUDY HUYNH,
DORLAN FRANCIS, VINCENT ARTHUR,
CHRISTIAN YEBOAH, AZUCENA GARCIA, AND
(Sections 127(1) and (5))
WHEREAS it appears to the Ontario Securities Commission (the "Commission") that:
1. The individual respondents are residents of Ontario;
2. None of the individual respondents are registered with the Commission to advise or to trade in securities;
3. The non-individual respondents are neither reporting issuers nor registrants in Ontario. None of the non-individual respondents have filed a preliminary prospectus or prospectus and the Director has not issued a receipt in respect of any of them.
4. MSI Canada Inc. has issued securities to investors in Ontario;
5. Prosporex Investment Club Inc. and Dominion Investments Club Inc. have entered into profit sharing agreements and/or investment contracts with Ontario investors which appear to be "securities" as defined in section 1(1) of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as amended (the "Act");
6. The respondents have traded securities without registration, contrary to section 25 of the Act; and
7. The respondents traded in securities not previously issued of MSI Canada Inc., Prosporex Investment Club Inc. and Dominion Investment Club Inc. without a prospectus having been filed in respect of each, or a receipt issued contrary to s. 53 of the Act.
AND WHEREAS the Commission is of the opinion that it is in the public interest to make this order and that the time required to conclude a hearing could be prejudicial to the public interest.
AND WHEREAS by Commission Order made By Authorization Order made April 1, 2008, pursuant to subsection 3.5(3) of the Act, each of W. David Wilson, James E.A. Turner, Lawrence E. Ritchie, Paul K. Bates and David L. Knight, acting alone, is authorized to make orders under section 127(5) of the Act;
IT IS ORDERED pursuant to section 127(5) of the Act that:
(a) pursuant to clause 2 of section 127(1), all trading in securities of the respondents MSI Canada Inc., Prosporex Investment Club Inc. and Dominion Investment Club Inc. shall cease;
(b) pursuant to clause 2 of section 127(1), trading in any securities by all of the respondents shall cease; and
(c) pursuant to clause 3 of section 127(1), any exemptions contained in Ontario securities law do not apply to the respondents.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that pursuant to section 127(6) of the Act this order shall take effect immediately and shall expire on the fifteenth day after its making unless extended by order of the Commission.
DATED at Toronto this 11th day of March, 2009.
"W. David Wilson"