What types of investments can I hold in a Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)?

Depending on the RESP plan provider, you can put your money in a savings account, or choose from a variety of options, such as guaranteed investment certificates (GICs), Canada Savings Bonds, mutual funds, stocks, bonds and scholarship trust units.

Before you invest in an RESP, learn more by reading: